Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ray Knight

Featured Replies

He always came across as a jerk.

 

Major-League Variety. It's not an act.

There are a lot of jerks past and present in MLB. He just happens to be able to back it up. I introduced my special needs child to him. He couldn’t have been any kinder.

There are a lot of jerks past and present in MLB. He just happens to be able to back it up. I introduced my special needs child to him. He couldn’t have been any kinder.

 

You make a few good points. I have known many crusty-types in my life, and peeling back layers often reveals a sweet-natured interior. The times I met Ray Knight, I didn't have the diplomatic skills my years have afforded me.

 

Still, I hate him for stealing on Eric Davis like he did after what was not that hard of a slide, starting that terrible brawl in the process.

ED was my favorite player at time and I hated Knight as well. Know what you’re saying. My only one on one with him changed my perspective

after watching the story, it sounds like 4 people came to Knights condo/apt at 4:00 am and Knight proceeded to take care of business against someone half his age.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.