3A/4A Game of the Week: 3A #1 Belfry vs. 4A #3 Johnson Central

Who gets the win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the win?

• Belfry Pirates
    • Johnson Central Golden Eagles

Watusi,

Just curious if both teams are pretty well healthy for this game. Belfry's D-Line has really improved and they sucked it up and gave up just four yards against was it Pike County Central or Cabell Midland? Tired and can't remember. I think JC's bigs get tired toward the end of the game and their lack of a placekicker doesn't help them any either. I'm as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs! Everybody knows these last big games are gonna have a big impact on the seedings and who plays where!

Hey Devil May Care,

When it's time for a war you hit the bunker! Offered Coach Haywood super top secret plays but he ran us out of HIS bunker and said to go help JC!I just hope it is a classic! Don't know how many turnovers JC had against Ashland BUT lack of a kicking game did help lose the game. Have they even tried an extra point or field goal this year?

Hey Devil May Care,

When it's time for a war you hit the bunker! Offered Coach Haywood super top secret plays but he ran us out of HIS bunker and said to go help JC!I just hope it is a classic! Don't know how many turnovers JC had against Ashland BUT lack of a kicking game did help lose the game. Have they even tried an extra point or field goal this year?

I believe JC turned it over three times against Ashland, including a couple of killer fumbles in the 4th quarter. The winner tonight will likely be the team that puts the ball on the turf the least.

Hey TomCats1990. You wouldn't by some chance be pulling for JC to help Ashland's ranking and seeding would you? Seriously that was a great win for you guys! Question is, do you think you can do it again? You have a good team this year!

Be very hard to beat them again. It's possible though, these Ashland kids believe they can play with and beat anyone. JC had a kicker he broke his leg last week in the soccer game. They had no kicker even try extra points in warmups. They did practice kickoffs but squibbed it every time and so did Ashland. Neither team wanted their best players to touch the ball on kicks. In this game I have no dog in the fight but think JC bounces back. I could be way off but think they win tonight. Belfry is always tough and dominates JC in all time Wins, Loses.