Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Delta Airline Policy: No National Anthem sung aboard plane?

Featured Replies

I guess I just don't understand why this is a story or why this woman chose to make this be about her. Wrong time; wrong place. Everybody wants to play the role of the victim these days.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess I just don't understand why this is a story or why this woman chose to make this be about her. Wrong time; wrong place. Everybody wants to play the role of the victim these days.

 

This. The lady comes off as extremely petty and well, pathetic IMO.

I agree with the others that this was not the time for the national anthem, even if she had just sung it herself. Just doesn't fit.

 

If somebody had told me that the passengers had just started singing a song, the one that immediately comes to mind would be Amazing Grace. Perhaps The Battle Hymn of the Republic would be another choice, but I don't think as many people know the final verse, which would be the most appropriate for a time like this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.