October 12, 20178 yr Which school will benefit the most from the decommitting recruits for Arizona, Auburn, Louisville..etc? FBI investigation sending shockwaves through 2
October 12, 20178 yr Kentucky. Bol Bol was considering Oregon, USC, Arizona and UK. He's since removed USC and Arizona from his list and Kentucky is thought to be the favorite now. Shareef O'Neal, Shaq's son, is currently committed to Arizona but there's talk that he's going to decommit and Kentucky would be considered a major player in his recruitment.
October 12, 20178 yr Shareef O'Neal, Shaq's son, is currently committed to Arizona but there's talk that he's going to decommit and Kentucky would be considered a major player in his recruitment. When his name first popped up in the recruiting circles and Kentucky was on the radar, I sure thought it would be cool to have Papa in Rupp and in the BBN.
October 13, 20178 yr When his name first popped up in the recruiting circles and Kentucky was on the radar, I sure thought it would be cool to have Papa in Rupp and in the BBN. Just to clarify, I don't think MJ is talking about me.
October 13, 20178 yr Just to clarify, I don't think MJ is talking about me. Hell mcpapa, it's ALWAYS COOL when you're in Rupp!.............at least that's what I've heard.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.