Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 21 Covington Catholic 7 (JV)

Featured Replies

  • Author
Crap...I forgot that was today. I was going to try to get to that one.

 

Were you there, All Tell?

 

I was.

I thought the young Colonels could go down there and compete well. I was hoping for a victory, but sounds like they fought hard

I was.

 

Game highlights?

Sorry guy's, I couldn't get off work early enough to drive down for a 6pm game!

It was well played from a spectator's stand point. I am certain the coaches will share some words of wisdom with their players. It was 14-0 at the half. Game was played with 10 minute quarters. Trinity used their junior varsity back up as well as their sophomore hopeful at quarterback. They split game time. Trinity made a few more plays on each side of the ball. The Colonels QB will be sore as he absorbed a few shots. The Colonels TD came with less than a minute to play on a tipped pass in the end zone. The wide receivers kept their focus a little more than the defenders on that play. No helmet to helmet hits. No kneeling by anyone during the National Anthem. The flag was flown at half mast for the Las Vegas shooting massacre with a pre-game moment of silence observed by all.

For the Colonels: Duncan Summe or Lucas Summe had his name called quite a bit. It may have been both. As did Daniel Felix. I believe Noah Powers was the Colonels QB. For Trinity, Seth Jutz and Jake McKean split time at QB. Jacob McCarthy and Nick Wagner made a few nice catches. Carter Martin and Kaelin Racculia played well.

First loss of the season for the JV Colonels, who now stand at 4 - 1. Trinity improves to 4 - 3.

For the Colonels: Duncan Summe or Lucas Summe had his name called quite a bit. It may have been both. As did Daniel Felix. I believe Noah Powers was the Colonels QB. For Trinity, Seth Jutz and Jake McKean split time at QB. Jacob McCarthy and Nick Wagner made a few nice catches. Carter Martin and Kaelin Racculia played well.

 

Trinity’s Defense played one of its best games of the year IMO! The D-Line was solid, Linebackers came up and attacked off the read! DB/S did fantastic job on turning and locating the ball! Very nice game all around!

I did indeed, and that old bird was tough. I just wish we would have shown a little improvement in the second game against Saint X.

Edited by Sinbad 74
Grammer

I did indeed, and that old bird was tough. I just wish we would have shown a little improvement in the second game against Saint X.

 

We'll see the improvement next year when these boys are playing varsity.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.