gchs_uk9

Best of the Four?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Best of the Four?

• Caldwell County
    • Western Hills
    • Casey County
    • Larue County

Much of the talk in Class 3A has been about the top six ranked teams (although one has since slipped to seventh). Belfry, Corbin, Boyle, E'town, Central, and Lexington Catholic make up those most discussed.

This question, however, is about the next four in the rankings: Caldwell County, Western Hills, Casey County, and Larue County. How would you rank them? Is there another team that should be ahead of them? If they played a playoff with just those teams who wins?

Much of the talk in Class 3A has been about the top six ranked teams (although one has since slipped to seventh). Belfry, Corbin, Boyle, E'town, Central, and Lexington Catholic make up those most discussed.

This question, however, is about the next four in the rankings: Caldwell County, Western Hills, Casey County, and Larue County. How would you rank them? Is there another team that should be ahead of them? If they played a playoff with just those teams who wins?

I think they are ranked appropriately. I pick Caldwell County as the best of the 4.

Larue Co has started out 5-0 but against a very weak schedule. The 5 opponents they've beaten have a total of 6 wins among them. We'll see if they're for real or not when they travel to Etown in October. I like Caldwell out of this group hands down.