Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Report: 'Near mutiny' prompted Marvin Lewis to fire Ken Zampese

Featured Replies

Say what you want, it ALWAYS had to be about Chad, did you ever see him pull any of the antics in New England that he pulled in Cincy?? No, because he knew who was in charge and the team came first, unlike Cincinnati!!

 

Did you see him do any good playing that way? Like it not Chad being Chad was his best years. The only time his act became a problem was in his last 3 years, the ocho cinco years. He started caring about other things and lost his focus that made him great for like 6 years.

So he is a me me guy, got it.

 

So what do you know about him that nobody else knows? He has less diva in him than any other big time receiver I have ever seen. He does his job and does not create any waves...almost to a fault IMO. I am glad he said something and I think most Bengal fans and players agree.

So what do you know about him that nobody else knows? He has less diva in him than any other big time receiver I have ever seen. He does his job and does not create any waves...almost to a fault IMO. I am glad he said something and I think most Bengal fans and players agree.

 

Interesting, isnt that exactly what he did, make waves, get a coach fired, air the teams dirty laundry out in public forum.

  • Author
Interesting, isnt that exactly what he did, make waves, get a coach fired, air the teams dirty laundry out in public forum.

 

If Green's actions were the singular reason the OC was fired (which it wasn't) then hats off to him speaking up in an interview. I hope that he was much more forceful in a private meeting with Marvin and Mike Brown. He could just take his paycheck and go home but I think it shows that he cares and wants the team to succeed.

 

I hope others spoke up as well. How would you like to watch the film of that offense the first two weeks? How could not every player on the team come forth and say changes are needed.

 

The Bengals are 0-2 but they are not nearly as good as that record indicates.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.