Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Love at First Kiss"

Featured Replies

The show is called "Love at First Kiss." Saw several episodes of this show last night on TLC. I almost felt like a voyeuristic dirty old man by the time I was through.

 

The premise of the show: Two people are chosen from those who write in to the show. One person waits in this real bright room while another person makes their way into the room. They meet and immediately swap spit. After the kiss, both people ponder whether or not they want to go on a two minute speed date with the person they just made out with. One person who wants the speed date sits on a couch and waits to see if the other person shows up or not. After the speed date, the same two people decide whether or not they want to go on a real date to see if there is indeed a possibility of love at first kiss.

 

It's a wacky concept. Hard to watch without feeling like a Peeping Tom, yet hard to turn away from.

 

Has anyone seen this show? What are your thoughts on finding love at first kiss? Has it ever worked for you? Did you know as soon as you kissed him or her that it was the real deal?

Impossible.

 

If anything it would be lust.

Lucky man, she was attractive. He definitely blew it. And I'm not just talking about the kiss. :lol2:

The show is called "Love at First Kiss." Saw several episodes of this show last night on TLC. I almost felt like a voyeuristic dirty old man by the time I was through.

 

It's a wacky concept. Hard to watch without feeling like a Peeping Tom, yet hard to turn away from.

 

Okay, now that we got all that out of the way... :banana:

  • Author
Okay, now that we got all that out of the way... :banana:

 

I'm gonna stick to peeping at the stars. No more of this crazy, cringeworthy voyeurism.

  • Author
Lucky man, she was attractive. He definitely blew it. And I'm not just talking about the kiss. :lol2:

 

If you think he was bad the first time, take a look at his second effort.

 

[video=youtube;dBo5-6WotEM]

If you think he was bad the first time, take a look at his second effort.

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

I feel bad for him.

  • Author
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

I feel bad for him.

 

I did too. He seemed like a nice guy just looking to find love. Btw, after a little help from a kissing coach, he finally had success.

 

Are they allowed to turn around and walk out?

  • Author
Are they allowed to turn around and walk out?

 

Technically, that violates the premise of the show, but yes, I've seen them do it. This woman refused to do the kiss three times. She probably won't be invited back again.

[video=youtube;4RP5f-D1GD0]

  • Author

It would be a bit humiliating to have a woman see you and refuse to kiss you on the show. That would be my luck. :)

It would be a bit humiliating to have a woman see you and refuse to kiss you on the show. That would be my luck. :)

 

Yes, I think that would be my luck as well. :lol2:

 

This whole thing is just extremely awkward. I feel bad for them just watching.

  • Author
Yes, I think that would be my luck as well. :lol2:

 

This whole thing is just extremely awkward. I feel bad for them just watching.

 

Yep, makes one feel almost like a " peeping Tom."

 

What type of girl would show up to lay the smack down on your lips? With my luck of late, I can only imagine what would walk through that door to give me some tongue action.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.