Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prayers for those in Barcelona attack.

Featured Replies

I think 13 dead and many wounded. Tragedy and tragic event.

 

ISIS has claimed this.

 

Guy or guy are still on the loose.

 

My son says he hopes they get the electric chair, I told him cops will put a bullet into his head first.

2nd attack reportedly stopped by police shooting the perpetrators.

At least one American citizen killed in the attack, and another injured.

 

I saw a video online of the aftermath immediately following the attack. Gruesome.

14 dead now reported.

There was also an explosion on Wednesday night in a home in Alcanar, Spain that killed one person. That incident has been confirmed by Spanish police to be related to the Barcelona attacks.

 

The reports I've read said that one of the individuals directly involved in the Barcelona van attack has been killed by police, and one more is still on the run.

 

As JD mentioned above, there were also 5 terrorists killed in Cambrilis, Spain early today by Spanish police after they rammed their vehicle into 6 civilians. That attack left 1 civilian dead, 5 injured and 1 police officer injured.

14 dead now reported.

 

I could be wrong, but I believe the 14th victim you're referencing was the one that died in a separate attack in Cambrilis.

I could be wrong, but I believe the 14th victim you're referencing was the one that died in a separate attack in Cambrilis.

 

Separate, but believed to be associated, from all I've read.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.