Mayweather / Mcgregor interesting Prop Bets

I never doubted who would win (McGregor had one chance, connect with a Hail Mary)...but it's funny seeing all of the backtracking everywhere from people that said he'd never land a punch :lol2:

De La Hoya and Atlas both were on record along with many others saying that Floyd would never be touched :no:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Floyd won, most expected him to but thay doesnt mean we should ignore how good a 0-0 boxer looked vs one of the best of all time. He landed more shots than a lot of good pros did vs Mayweathrr.

Does this hurt boxing? An armature going 10 rounds with one of the sports greatest of all times? Heard a boxing guy make this comment that if it was not ended early by Mayweather it would be bad for boxing and solidify Ultimate fighting as the new top dog.

I never doubted who would win (McGregor had one chance, connect with a Hail Mary)...but it's funny seeing all of the backtracking everywhere from people that said he'd never land a punch :lol2:

De La Hoya and Atlas both were on record along with many others saying that Floyd would never be touched :no:

Gotta take moral victories, I guess. Most didn't think he would land very many. He didn't (25%), but still more than we all thought.

What? :lol2: Conor was clearly hurt. Not sure how you could even make the argument that he wasn't.

The CNN recap I read had quoted Macgregor saying he was gassed and would have been fine had he been able to rest at the bell. Of course he would say that though.

What? :lol2: Conor was clearly hurt. Not sure how you could even make the argument that he wasn't.

He is an mma guy, hes used to getting hit and fighting through it. If you've watched the Diaz fights you'll see he gets exhausted and his legs go out.

I have no dog in the fight and i think it was a good stoppage because McGregor probably didn't have much left, but his head was still as clear as can be. It was obvious he was fatigued.

Does this hurt boxing? An armature going 10 rounds with one of the sports greatest of all times? Heard a boxing guy make this comment that if it was not ended early by Mayweather it would be bad for boxing and solidify Ultimate fighting as the new top dog.

No. If corrupt judges dont kill boxing this won't.

Mcgregor isn't an amateur. He's a better fighter than Floyd Mayweather in the grand scheme and he'd walk through him if it was kickboxing or MMA. This isn't some guy off the streets.

Gotta take moral victories, I guess. Most didn't think he would land very many. He didn't (25%), but still more than we all thought.

Who is taking morale victories, I'm not. I'm just stating what was said by many and refuting it. There were serious boxing experts that said that he would never hit him. Not 50% not 25% not 10%, they said he'd never be able to hit him.

I didn't care who won as I don't like either one of them.

Floyd being a beater of women he is lower on the ladder for me, but I'm no fan of Conor either.

Who is taking morale victories, I'm not. I'm just stating what was said by many and refuting it. There were serious boxing experts that said that he would never hit him. Not 50% not 25% not 10%, they said he'd never be able to hit him.

I didn't care who won as I don't like either one of them.

Floyd being a beater of women he is lower on the ladder for me, but I'm no fan of Conor either.

Mayweather has his faults (beating women). Aside from that, i like him. I like Conor too.