Mitchell Robinson Leaving WKU?

Jumper_Dad

He committed to Stansbury before Stans left for WKU. When he left, Robinson decommitted. Stans hired Shammond Williams at WKU, and then Robinson committed to WKU. The godfather thing was not the sole reason. It just made it more likely.

STATEMENT FROM WKU HEAD COACH RICK STANSBURY ON FRESHMAN MITCHELL ROBINSON

From WKU men's basketball head coach Rick Stansbury: “WKU freshman center Mitchell Robinson is suspended indefinitely from the program for a violation of team rules. Mitchell is a good kid, but the team will always be more important than one individual player. He needs to understand the value of structure and accountability in his life, and his return will be dependent upon requirements that will be handled internally. My focus is on our team, and I’m excited about this group as we prepare for next week’s trip to Costa Rica.”

STATEMENT FROM WKU HEAD COACH RICK STANSBURY ON FRESHMAN MITCHELL ROBINSON

From WKU men's basketball head coach Rick Stansbury: “WKU freshman center Mitchell Robinson is suspended indefinitely from the program for a violation of team rules. Mitchell is a good kid, but the team will always be more important than one individual player. He needs to understand the value of structure and accountability in his life, and his return will be dependent upon requirements that will be handled internally. My focus is on our team, and I’m excited about this group as we prepare for next week’s trip to Costa Rica.”

This statement, days after he had left campus and everyone knew he was never coming back, reminds me of that line in "A Few Good Men" when Kevin Bacon is leaving the bar and Tom Cruise stands up and yells that he is a lousy softball player. Probably just me, but that was the first thing I thought of.

This statement, days after he had left campus and everyone knew he was never coming back, reminds me of that line in "A Few Good Men" when Kevin Bacon is leaving the bar and Tom Cruise stands up and yells that he is a lousy softball player. Probably just me, but that was the first thing I thought of.

They suspended him indefinitely after he already left campus too haha