Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Top 20-11

Featured Replies

Rank

 

Name

 

Position

 

Bengals Career

 

 

20

 

Bob Johnson

 

C

 

1968-79

 

 

19

 

Takeo Spikes

 

LB

 

1998-02

 

 

18

 

Dave Lapham

 

G-C-OT

 

1974-83

 

 

17

 

Bob Trumpy

 

TE-WR

 

1968-77

 

 

16

 

Lemar Parrish

 

CB-PR-KOR

 

1970-77

 

 

15

 

Corey Dillon

 

HB

 

1997-03

 

 

14

 

Willie Anderson

 

OT

 

1996-07

 

 

13

 

Max Montoya

 

G-OT

 

1979-89

 

 

12

 

Reggie Williams

 

LB

 

1976-89

 

 

11

 

Ken Riley

 

CB

 

1969-83

  • Author

Thoughts?

 

 

Love Lap but even he would say #18 is too high.

 

Think Riley should be in Top 10.

19

 

Takeo Spikes

 

LB

 

1998-02

 

Really? Maybe in the late 30's but not 19.

Thoughts?

 

 

Love Lap but even he would say #18 is too high.

 

Think Riley should be in Top 10.

 

Based on people not named ... I am expecting the top 10 will include:

 

QB's - Anderson and Esiason

WR's - OchoCinco, Collinsworth, Ike

RB - James Brooks

OT - Munoz

DT - Krumrie

DB - Fulcher

K - Jim Breech?

 

I am not saying I agree, but that is who I think will be the top 10. Assuming that is the top 10, here is how I would rank them:

 

10 - Breech ... please no higher than this for a kicker.

9 - Fulcher ... I loved him as a player but I don't know about him being top 10.

8 - Palmer ... just because I don't like him and think he is a bit overrated as a Bengal.

7 - Collinsworth - Too high in the rankings and will probably get ranked even higher than this because of the goofball fans being included in the voting.

6 - Isaac Curtis - He deserves top 10.

5 - James Brooks - #2 all time in rushing and #15 all time in receiving.

4 - Boomer - He deserves to be here.

3 - Anderson - #1 QB in Bengals history.

2 - Krumrie - Over 1,000 tackles in 11 seasons as a NT/DT. Think about that if you question me putting him at #2.

1 - Munoz - Hall of Famer. Enough said.

Anderson is number 2 I would like to think

 

I agree Anderson will be #2 in tomorrow's top 10 ranking. I think Krumrie's stats are incredible and he is underrated by many. He will probably be number 8 on tomorrow's list because the offensive guys get all the glory, especially when fans are voting.

I'm sorry but Corey Dillon is the best running back to ever wear a Bengals uniform. He just played on arguably the worst teams the Bengals ever had. I would put Dillon and Brooks top 10 and move fulcher back a few spots to top 15.

I haven't been following the rankings too closely -- where did AJ Green get ranked?

I haven't been following the rankings too closely -- where did AJ Green get ranked?

 

He doesnt, no current active players on the list.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.