Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Golf Region 8 results

Featured Replies

Covington Catholic 310

Myles Mahan 75 Sr.

Eric Meier 78 Sr.

Mickey Sutton 78 Fr.

Michael Mahan 79 So.

Ben Johnston 83 So.

 

Ryle 315

Jordan Erlewine 73 Fr.

Cody Martin 78 So.

Mike Neri 81 Sr.

Andrew Desmarais 83 So.

Logan Dorne 93 Jr.

 

Individual Qualifiers (Top 3 Not on qualifying team)

 

Travis Bridges Simon Kenton 79 Jr.

Parker Adams Beechwood 79 So.

Heath Hughes Conner 78 Sr.

Boone Links?

 

Kenton County--Willows Course.

Jordan's brother Mark picked up medalist honors in his first ever regional tournament as a sophomore at CovCath. Hopefully Jordan can win a couple.

Willows tougher than Fox Run?

 

IMO--Not even close to as difficult, but apparently it played rather tough the other day, including the greens were recently aerated (sp?) and didn't putt very well.

  • Author
Willows tougher than Fox Run?

 

Not even close podge.

Thats what I was thinking...Never played Willows but played Fox Run. Although it was a bachelor party...:D

  • Author
Thats what I was thinking...Never played Willows but played Fox Run. Although it was a bachelor party...:D

 

:dancingpa

I may be in the minority here, but I think Willows is a better lay-out than Fox. Fox has too many tricked up idiosyncracies for my liking, and while Fox is in much better shape, I find playing Willows to be more enjoyable (although I always score better at Fox).

 

I've been playing both a lot for the last 10 years, but that is strictly my opinion.

  • Author
I may be in the minority here, but I think Willows is a better lay-out than Fox. Fox has too many tricked up idiosyncracies for my liking, and while Fox is in much better shape, I find playing Willows to be more enjoyable (although I always score better at Fox).

 

I've been playing both a lot for the last 10 years, but that is strictly my opinion.

 

All those courses up there are very similar I think. Fox Run is just much more maintained IMO.

All those courses up there are very similar I think. Fox Run is just much more maintained IMO.

Pioneer is a joke, IMHO. :D

I may be in the minority here, but I think Willows is a better lay-out than Fox. Fox has too many tricked up idiosyncracies for my liking, and while Fox is in much better shape, I find playing Willows to be more enjoyable (although I always score better at Fox).

 

I've been playing both a lot for the last 10 years, but that is strictly my opinion.

 

I def. agree with that opinion. I didn't say I liked Fox Run, just that it seemed tough. I never like courses that are "tricked" up like that. There was one green I remember in particular on a par 3 late in the round that was ridiculous if you got behind the hole.

  • Author
Pioneer is a joke, IMHO. :D

 

Oh yeah, I forgot about it......:creepy:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.