BGP Fantasy Football League 2017 – National Conference Pre Draft Business

Godot

What the heck is up with people trading with Namescips, he could only keep 2 players and your chances of getting one as a keeper was pretty good. He's gonna be stacked. Lol

Good news is after this year when we see another absolutely loaded roster we can point back to this time and yell at people.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll sling you Ajayi and my 7th for DJ.

Stop. That's the kind of offer Cowboy's getting in the American. We'll not have that. I do think Ajayi is going to have a pretty good year, but you're going to have to give up a little higher draft pick for that deal to work.

Stop. That's the kind of offer Cowboy's getting in the American. We'll not have that. I do think Ajayi is going to have a pretty good year, but you're going to have to give up a little higher draft pick for that deal to work.

You got 3 days to decide. Ajayi and a 6th. Highest offer. I got Ajayi with my 6th round last year, gotta keep em paired.

Just another year for the Spice Man to choke it all away lol.

Choke, c'mon man. It's only a choke if you put your best lineup out there and they don't perform. Not having 3 starters due to injury is just bad luck.

Good luck in your quest for a wild card spot. Good thing you have a * or you might be fighting to stay in the league.

Choke, c'mon man. It's only a choke if you put your best lineup out there and they don't perform. Not having 3 starters due to injury is just bad luck.

Good luck in your quest for a wild card spot. Good thing you have a * or you might be fighting to stay in the league.

Nah. I got my 10 year exemption too haha!

I would just like to point out, that all three of the players I traded are rated as Top 10 Fantasy players by NFL.com

Green #8

Evans #9

Gordon #10

FantasyPros.com

Evans #8

Gordon #9

Green #10

While I should have a pretty stout team after round 4, we saw last year you can have all the talent in the world and still not win. Injuries are the great equalizer.

Stop with your sandbagging

I still have David Johnson and Julio Jones if anyone is interested in either one of them. I will tell you now, they're going to cost you more than a 4th round pick.
I'll give you CJ Anderson and my 5th for DJ