BGP Fantasy Football League 2017 – National Conference Pre Draft Business

Godot

LC99 is having trouble posting. So I'll post it and he can confirm with Godot.

Kalamazoo Wings and GA St. Prison Mean Machine have completed a trade. Wings get AJ Green and Mean Machine receives the Wings 4th round draft pick.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a fan of knowing I'm playing for a wild card spot before keepers are even announced.

I could understand making 1 or 2 trades with him for a stud RB like Johnson, but Mike Evans and AJ Green? In a standard scoring league? Amateur hour over here.... y'all might as well forfeit the spot in the championship now.

I'm hopin all those 4th rounders get hurt week 1.

I could understand making 1 or 2 trades with him for a stud RB like Johnson, but Mike Evans and AJ Green? In a standard scoring league? Amateur hour over here.... y'all might as well forfeit the spot in the championship now.

No doubt.

So just to put this into perspective..

The Wings owned the last pick in the first round and the first in the 2nd. Only the Outsiders are keeping no one and quite likely the Rams as well. So that being said, AJ Green in all likelihood would've been sitting there at either of the Wings picks and would've saved a 4th rounder.

The Wings owned the last pick in the first round and the first in the 2nd. Only the Outsiders are keeping no one and quite likely the Rams as well. So that being said, AJ Green in all likelihood would've been sitting there at either of the Wings picks and would've saved a 4th rounder.

What I was thinking. No way he would have went before a few RB's.

I would just like to point out, that all three of the players I traded are rated as Top 10 Fantasy players by NFL.com

Green #8

Evans #9

Gordon #10

FantasyPros.com

Evans #8

Gordon #9

Green #10

While I should have a pretty stout team after round 4, we saw last year you can have all the talent in the world and still not win. Injuries are the great equalizer.

The Melvin Gordon trade was acceptable IMO. I think he is a top 5 back this year and well worth the pick. The WR's in standard wouldn't have been worth it IMO.