Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wireless Routers

Featured Replies

I need a new wireless router for home use. Something that can handle multiple laptops, gaming consoles and smartphones.

 

Any suggestions?

I have the Linksys AC1900 Dual Band.

 

I like it. Works great for streaming. I stream multiple TV boxes off of it all the time.

Anything Linksys or Cisco should be good. $65-80 at Walmart

I just upgraded ours earlier this year. Went with Netgear, new modem and a new router. Great range and able to handle whatever load we've put on it so far. They were each about $100.

Netgear Nighthawk routers work very well for multiple devices.

  • Author
I have the Linksys AC1900 Dual Band.

 

I like it. Works great for streaming. I stream multiple TV boxes off of it all the time.

 

I think this is the one I have been looking to get.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.