Reds @ Rays (6/19 - 6/21)

Runner on 3rd, less than 2 outs and Billy brings him in....For those of you keeping track of those sorts of things.

So 50 percent today? Not good enough for some. I believe we've already established that.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What his .230 average w/risp? Oh and that .286 should have been obp. Mistyped that.

No his .357 average with a runner on 3rd and less than 2 outs. Try to keep up. It's not that hard.

Edited by LRCW

No his .357 average with a runner on 3rd and less than 2 outs. Try to keep up. It's not that hard.

Hamilton not getting the job done and you know it. Seems like every time a man is on third, he can't put the bat on the ball. In Tampa Bay, he could not put the bat on the ball except for a few fly outs. Plus he can't bunt at all.

Hamilton not getting the job done and you know it.

Hamilton has been awful getting on base. Nobody is questioning that, but the stat you keep griping about he hasn't been that bad at.

Well thank God he has something in the .300s. He sucks at everything else when it comes to offense except stealing bases and the last time I looked you can't steal 1st base. Honestly tell me you think this team is better off with Billy Hamilton batting leadoff!