Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Racial Divide

Featured Replies

  • Author
There is a huge racial divide. It's worse than I have ever known.

 

Not me. If it was as bad as you think then why are you and I able to get along like we do? If it's that bad then why haven't we chosen sides and drawn lines in the sand yet? What are we waiting for if it is as bad as you say it is?

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not me. If it was as bad as you think then why are you and I able to get along like we do? If it's that bad then why haven't we chosen sides and drawn lines in the sand yet? What are we waiting for if it is as bad as you say it is?

 

I guess I go by what I see on the news and things happening in the bigger cities. I mean do people think different about race that live in the bigger cities.

I cant ever think of a time I didnt get along with any black person I ever met, cant say the same for whites though.

 

Maybe its just the mass media overload, IDK.

 

Maybe its just those that want to keep the racial stuff going is keeping it going and the media just goes with it.

 

Maybe the media wants us to be or think its worse than what it is. IDK

One major thing each side can do to help things:

 

White people: Stop telling black people racism doesn't exist; or any variation of it's black peoples fault racism still exists.

 

Black people: Stop making everything about race, because while there are times it is about race, it's definitely not always. That doesn't mean not to speak up when you feel injustice,

but some people literally make EVERYTHING a race issue.

 

Brief and to the point!

 

Agreed....I won't make everything about race...oh wait...the other thing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.