Yankees @ Reds (5/8-5/9)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Solid? :lol2: The word you're looking for is absurd.

If that's just "solid", I'd love to know what you consider great. Actually, no I wouldn't.

Duvall and Schebler have similar stats, Votto's should be better than theirs, if he is an elite player of 22M.

Cozart has quietly posted some very impressive numbers. He's hitting .351 with .440 OBP & 1.027 OPS in 97 at bats. I assume he grades well defensively, too.

He's earning $5,325,000 this year and is due to become a free agent in the offseason. At what point does he get traded?

Cozart has quietly posted some very impressive numbers. He's hitting .351 with .440 OBP & 1.027 OPS in 97 at bats. I assume he grades well defensively, too.

He's earning $5,325,000 this year and is due to become a free agent in the offseason. At what point does he get traded?

First big injury.

As soon as they can find a taker IMO.

I know we are in full rebuild mode but i love Cozart. When healthy he is very good and heard he is a great teammate

Agreed, I like the guy and he has really improved over the years. Unless you can lock him up for 5 years $25M (You probably can't) you have to move on.

Agreed, I like the guy and he has really improved over the years. Unless you can lock him up for 5 years $25M (You probably can't) you have to move on.

I'm thinking it'll end up being more like 5 years $50-$60M, especially if he keeps up his hot start to the season.