Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds Top 6 Promotion

Featured Replies

Interesting offer by the Reds. Pay $29.99/mo. and come to as many Reds games as you like. Promo says seats will be in the Top 6 rows but will be assigned 2 hrs before game time. My guess is they may allocate better seats than those on nights where attendance is very low. Ushers will probably make it tough to sit in lower bowl (which I think is a mistake by the Reds, but I see their logic), but even if they do assign Top 6 seats, most nights you can probably sit wherever you want in the upper bowl.

 

12-16 home games per month. Even if you only go to 5 or 6, that's $5 or $6/ game. Thinking about trying it in May.

 

Reds Top 6 Ballpark Pass | MLB.com

Top 6 behind home plate was our go-to spot for many years back in the day...which brings to mind my old friend Kevin Heeb - RIP buddy.

Last time I checked, there were $6 tickets available online anyway. It's a cool concept & it's worth a shot, but it is not going to have a major impact on attendance or revenue, in my opinion.

Last time I checked, there were $6 tickets available online anyway. It's a cool concept & it's worth a shot, but it is not going to have a major impact on attendance or revenue, in my opinion.

 

These are not $6 tickets. If you went to every home game in say August it would work out to less than $2 a ticket for the 16 home games.

I saw the St Louis Cards are doing something similar, but with theirs they are for Standing Room tickets. I think it may have a slight boost in attendance for some games, but not a whole lot IMO. But, I can tell you if I was thinking about getting any of the season ticket packages, I would definitely look at this one. As stated prior, how many times do you think you would need to stay in your seats? I would guess only for sell outs or close to sell outs.

I mean to add I rec'd an email with this offer from the Reds, and they called it the deal of the week. Sounds like if you do not pull the trigger this week, you may miss out on it.

Other teams have done this for April and May. One of them last year would text you a seat in the best available section of the "upper level" 4 hours before first pitch. So if they were expecting 16,000 you might be in the first row of the upper deck behind first base. If they were expecting 42,000 you might be at the top out in left field.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.