Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matz Stockman Transfering to...

Featured Replies

Minnesota.

 

I can't say that I'm too surprised that he has opted to transfer out considering his limited role with the Cards.

 

It's at least a little Interesting that he'll be headed to Minnesota to play for Richard though. Anyways, I wish him the best.

Minnesota.

 

I can't say that I'm too surprised that he has opted to transfer out considering his limited role with the Cards.

 

It's at least a little Interesting that he'll be headed to Minnesota to play for Richard though. Anyways, I wish him the best.

 

What's so surprising about this? Do you think Rick and Richard do not talk?

  • Author
What's so surprising about this? Do you think Rick and Richard do not talk?

They obviously talk.

 

Surprising isn't the best word. It's interesting that he chose Minnesota. I've just never heard of a situation where someone transferred to a school who's coaches are family.

Nothing surprising. Rick doesn't want him so he asked Richars if he needs a big.

They obviously talk.

 

Surprising isn't the best word. It's interesting that he chose Minnesota. I've just never heard of a situation where someone transferred to a school who's coaches are family.

 

Look up Jeff Badet

There are a lot of Norwegians and Swedes in Minnesota......Makes sense.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.