Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisconsin/Florida predictions

#8 Wisconsin vs. #4 Florida 6 members have voted

  1. 1. #8 Wisconsin vs. #4 Florida

    • Wisconsin (27-9)
      50%
    • Florida (26-8)
      50%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I think Florida continues to play well. Gators by 4.

I think the Badgers take this one.

I like Wisconsin in this matchup. Happ is a handful inside, and they have a lot of experience in the back court. Surprised they had such losing regular season, but not surprised with how they've performed thus far in the tournament. I think they move on.

I loathe Wisconsin. Really.

 

But they slow down the Gators and probably win this one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.