March 20, 20179 yr Thanks, I think... :idunno: :lol2:You offered up some less-than-flattering info that many in your situation wouldn't have offered up. Good on you. I've tried to do likewise when pointing out that Xavier's 2012 and 2015 Sweet 16 runs were aided by major first-round upsets, it is what it is, might as well own it and put it out there.
March 20, 20179 yr You offered up some less-than-flattering info that many in your situation wouldn't have offered up. Good on you. I've tried to do likewise when pointing out that Xavier's 2012 and 2015 Sweet 16 runs were aided by major first-round upsets, it is what it is, might as well own it and put it out there. :thumb:
March 25, 20179 yr How 'bout them Wildcats! Getting done what Bearcats could not. By virtue of the scores, this means UK would have beat UC by 23. :banana:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.