March 17, 20179 yr Jacksonville State played good early on and the Cards went in to game mode not too long before halftime. They have to play a complete game to beat Michigan IMO. If the Cards beat Michigan, I like our chances of running deep.
March 17, 20179 yr They will have to play much better Sunday to have a chance. Not sure I'm optimistic at this point.
March 17, 20179 yr Author They will have to play much better Sunday to have a chance. Not sure I'm optimistic at this point. They can't start out the way they did today. If they do, Michigan will win.
March 17, 20179 yr They can't start out the way they did today. If they do, Michigan will win. Hopefully Donovan got his bad shooting game out of the way.
March 17, 20179 yr I picked Michigan to the final 4. Seems like a team of destiny, playing so well offensively right now. Donovan has to have a big game for us to win.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.