Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arizona 83 Oregon 80

Featured Replies

Conference of Champions winner

  • Author

Even w/o Boucher, Oregon will be a tough out. They are very athletic

Even w/o Boucher, Oregon will be a tough out. They are very athletic

 

I agree.

I look for Arizona and Oregon to make deep runs. Based on how everyone has looked recently, I'd say that Arizona is the team that no one wants to play right now.

I went to sleep on this game and Arizona looked like they were going to comfortably win. Now I see they barely survived.

It's really a shame that one of Oregon's starters is out for the season. UK lost Noel in 2013 and it cost them at least a Sweet 16 appearance. Without him they ended up in the NIT. And the Cats lost Willy for the championship game in 2014. Mike Casey's summertime car wreck and broke leg possibly cost UK a national title in 1970. He was their leading scorer and returning with Dan Issel until that happened. So, I hate it when I hear of players not being able to play due to sickness or injury.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.