Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 81 Connecticut 71

Featured Replies

Possibly the worst officiated game I've ever seen. Both ways.

 

Cincinnati couldn't miss at the line down the stretch.

The double technical in the first half was about the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

The double technical in the first half was about the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

 

They had quit jawing at each other and walked away... ref comes in from the sideline 25 feet from the play to call it.

Possibly the worst officiated game I've ever seen. Both ways.

 

Cincinnati couldn't miss at the line down the stretch.

 

Totally agree about the officiating...and I try to NOT complain about officiating because it is very tough job. I have never seen so many off the ball foul calls in my life. It looked like the refs were being paid based on how many calls they called. It was funny listening to the announcers basically saying how bad it was without actually saying it. The double technical call was a disgrace. Basically nothing and the players were fine and walking away from each other and the guy comes out of nowhere calling a double T...horrible.

 

The poor UC player then gets and earful from Mic about it...felt bad for him...hopefully Mic saw how weak it was on tape and apologized for it later.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.