Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 79 Alabama 74

Featured Replies

Fox was the only UK player to record a field goal attempt in the final 7:00.

 

Not sure. but I think the Willis 3 that made it 58-51 was the last uk player to hit a shot not named Fox

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I make fun of the SEC all the time about being a joke of a conference, I really like Alabama going forward. I think by next year they will battle UK. Not contend for SEC Title but they will be a top 3 team.

While I make fun of the SEC all the time about being a joke of a conference, I really like Alabama going forward. I think by next year they will battle UK. Not contend for SEC Title but they will be a top 3 team.

 

They are very young and have two elite guards joining the fray in Sexton and Petty. AJ is building something good down there.

They are very young and have two elite guards joining the fray in Sexton and Petty. AJ is building something good down there.

 

100% this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.