Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co/St. Patrick's Invitational Results

Featured Replies

Here are the results from Saturday's tournament held at Maysville CC. A VERY long day for many squads!:creepy:

 

Team Scores

 

West Union (OH) ------312

Louisville Male ----- 313

Henry Clay------319

Mason County #1 ----- 329

Grant County------339

Holy Cross------340

Whitefield Academy ------342

Russell Independent ------346

Campbell County ----362

Harrison County ------364

Villa Madonna-------368

Nelson County ------372

Paul Dunbar-------377

Deming ---- 378

Pendleton County ------379

St. Patrick-----------379

Montgomery County -----382

Fleming County -------405

Mason County #2 -----416

West Carter --------458

 

Individuals

J. Lawler - 68 1st (West Union)

C. Morris - 70 2nd (Mason Co. #1)

N. Schubert - 73 3rd (Male)

  • Author
Ouch Indians...

 

Tell me about it. It really hurts when you have to count a 101 and a 109.:eek: :mad:

It really hurts when you have to count a 101 and a 109.:eek: :mad:

Wow. :scared:

MCC is a decent test for high-schoolers; not terribly long but lots of hills and mature trees. There is one "gimmick" hole, a short par-4 on the front that requires either a layup with a short to mid-iron, or a perfectly straight 300-yard tee ball.

 

Not surprised to see Mason County fare well there.

MCC is a decent test for high-schoolers; not terribly long but lots of hills and mature trees. There is one "gimmick" hole, a short par-4 on the front that requires either a layup with a short to mid-iron, or a perfectly straight 300-yard tee ball.

 

Not surprised to see Mason County fare well there.

 

A great golf course that is one of my all-time favorites. Just wish they had some $$$ to blow up #6 and start over...

A great golf course that is one of my all-time favorites. Just wish they had some $$$ to blow up #6 and start over...

 

My thoughts exactly. I have no issues with the rest of the course at all.

Wow...those are some big scores for some good teams. The times I've played at MCC I didnt think it was all that hard.

  • Author
Wow...those are some big scores for some good teams. The times I've played at MCC I didnt think it was all that hard.

 

I do know that it was Henry Clay and Dunbar's #2 teams. As for the other teams, I'm pretty sure it was their 1 teams.

I do know that it was Henry Clay and Dunbar's #2 teams. As for the other teams, I'm pretty sure it was their 1 teams.

 

Still, I dont know about Henry Clay's #2 team (I'd say their good), but Dunbar's #2 team I think shot a 330 at Eagle Trace. I just think those are real high scores by all teams on that golf course. But I can see how you can get into trouble if you haven't played there before. But thanks for informing us about it being their #2 teams:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.