Mason County vs Bracken County 39th District Championship Predictions

Who wins?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like something that is getting lost in the midst of all of this is how big of a game this is for Jason Hinson.

At Augusta he won two District Championships with a great player (Bach) and less overall talent on the team as the "Big Three" (Maddox, Snapp, and Crawford) weren't really developed yet during those two years. Those two Augusta teams were weaker top to bottom than this years Bracken team and beat very solid Mason County teams two years in a row.

So if Hinson doesn't win this game does it change the perception from he was a great coach at Augusta who made history with a mediocre team to he was an average coach at Augusta who was made who he is by one of the, if not best, to ever play in an Augusta jersey? Because let's face it, Mason County isn't going/can't go much more downhill from where they are now, and Bracken County isn't going get much better than where they are now.

Can you share with us as to what they apparently DON'T have in the pipeline?

A lot of people don't realize that Coach Hinson is also the middle school coach. Kids coming up in Bracken County are now getting better coaching at a much younger age than they ever have in the past. Coach Hinson will tell you himself that the future is bright for this young bunch of bear cubs coming up.

We've been hearing how good bracken was gonna be since these seniors have been young tykes as well I know mike things Hinson is the second coming of the good lord but I can't be a believer until they produce and this is a very very very weak 39th so let's see if they take advantage of it tonight.

We've been hearing how good bracken was gonna be since these seniors have been young tykes as well I know mike things Hinson is the second coming of the good lord but I can't be a believer until they produce and this is a very very very weak 39th so let's see if they take advantage of it tonight.

All I can say is set back and watch the show tonight. In the past Coach Hinson has been pulling rabbits out of hats, tonight he is going to bust out the grade finale. Gonna be something to see!