Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wheelersburg (OH) 35 Boyd County 7

Featured Replies

Dang my eyes ain't what they used to be I thought the score was 38 to 7 *like it matters*:fire:

sad night for the lions, next week more of then same as they take on Johnson Central.

I'd like to see Evans mix things up a bit and try to atleast get some score'n done this year. Will it happen? Lord only knows but I figure what's he got to loose by trying other players or swap'n em around.

Atleast it didn't rain though, that's always a good thing. And this ends the 2 year contract with the Burg. Wonder if they'll take em on again or try something different? I'd love to see em take on Rock Hill and see what happens there. Would be interesting to say the least or even South Point for that matter. We need some more rivalries across the state lines! Burg sure brought a nice crowd up with them.......

And boy howdy could their QB throw a rocket! Looks to me like the burg's got things head'n the right direction.

Also note that the only td the lions got was one against Burg's JV team. Was like a new game started when all those bright white uniforms came out on the field.

Wow. On the way home the radio broadcasters had this score reversed although this is how I thought this game would end. Tough loss for the Lions and Coach Evans.

This is going to be a long year for the Lions unless these kids really step it up.

I think KHSAA website had Boyd winning this game when I looked at some scores friday night.

Thats an unfortunate loss.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.