Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Cooper Updates

Featured Replies

Where is this game?

Score?

 

Cooper wins! Looks like there is another team in NKY that's close.

Cooper wins! Looks like there is another team in NKY that's close.

 

Tonight you are right and I am wrong. But let's see on February 17 when they play at Holmes.

Nice win for the Jags!

Tonight you are right and I am wrong. But let's see on February 17 when they play at Holmes.

 

Are you saying Holmes is better than SK?

Tonight you are right and I am wrong. But let's see on February 17 when they play at Holmes.

 

Are you saying Holmes by 20+ in this one?

Are you saying Holmes is better than SK?

 

I thought they were fairly close and didn't really say who was better, but they have different styles and players. I think Holmes may cause more problems for teams because of their pressure. I do think Holmes is the best team in the 9th region.

I thought they were fairly close and didn't really say who was better, but they have different styles and players. I think Holmes may cause more problems for teams because of their pressure. I do think Holmes is the best team in the 9th region.

By a lot apparently and no one else is close.

Cooper has now won 12 games in a row. Their upcoming game against Franklin County should be another good challenge for them. Good luck Lady Jags!

Cooper has now won 12 games in a row. Their upcoming game against Franklin County should be another good challenge for them. Good luck Lady Jags!

 

Cooper definitely on a roll! And beating all NKy teams! Scary team right now.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.