January 31, 20179 yr Kentucky is a 16.5 point favorite it sounds like. Game is at 9:00pm. I hate 9:00pm games.
January 31, 20179 yr Kentucky is a 16.5 point favorite it sounds like. Game is at 9:00pm. I hate 9:00pm games. I loathe late games. I'm usually watching Big Bang Theory Reruns by 9:00 and asleep in the 10 ish hour. :lol2:
January 31, 20179 yr Cats by 30. After losing 2 in a row, this is the wrong time for UGA to be coming to town.
January 31, 20179 yr Cats by 30. After losing 2 in a row, this is the wrong time for UGA to be coming to town. Agree
February 1, 20179 yr Unless Killeya-Jones was out last night I guess it's clear that we aren't going to see much more of him. Has Cal mentioned anything about him not playing defense, (that should fit right in with this team right now), or anything else? This team misses Mulder minutes too imo but right now their bench is pretty short until Fox and Mulder get back. Does anyone know what Mulder's illness is?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.