Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Collins vs Anderson County updates

Featured Replies

Penny with all 15 of Anderson's points in qtr

 

Did not realize that he has definitely came to play tonight.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The officials are taking a lot of jaw from Coach Gaithersburg from Collins can't believe he's not got T'd up yet.

  • Author
I'm here at the game you here?

 

Regretfully not, I'm at work. Hence the reason it's been 45 min. And I'm just now checking the updates. Really appreciate the effort to keep those of us not able to be there in the know!

Gritton with 8 straight Anderson points. Anderson 26-25

Regretfully not, I'm at work. Hence the reason it's been 45 min. And I'm just now checking the updates. Really appreciate the effort to keep those of us not able to be there in the know!

 

It's a good game so far!

  • Author

Glad to hear that Cobe is getting a little help

  • Author
It's a good game so far!

 

Sounds like a good battle, one that AC desperately needs to pull out!

Bizarre half for Anderson. Penny had first 18 points, Gritton the next 10. Nobody else even came close to scoring

I'm not sure typing updates if anyone has scored for Anderson besides Penny and Gritton.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.