Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd Co. vs Wheelersburg Predictions!

Featured Replies

I'm not good at predictions. I know the burg lost last week and I'm thinking the week before too. I could be very wrong on that though so who knows. Last years burg game was such a mess with all the bad storms so I'm just praying for dry weather!

heck I'll even take weather predictions!:banana:

I'm not good at predictions. I know the burg lost last week and I'm thinking the week before too. I could be very wrong on that though so who knows. Last years burg game was such a mess with all the bad storms so I'm just praying for dry weather!

heck I'll even take weather predictions!:banana:

Actually Wheelersburg beat Portsmouth 19-14 last week. They are 1-2 with losses to Ironton by 1 and South Point by 7.

I don't believe the Lions has what it takes to beat Wheelersburg this year. With that said, BC will lose by 21.

Wheelersburg - 34

Boyd County - 16

Burg hammers Boyd ... Boyd needs to run the fullback ... he came close several times to breaking free against the Devils

Boyd 14-8 in a shocker. :scared:

The local Ohio schools all see to be down a little this year.

I don't know if Boyd will win but I think this will be a close game.

  • Author
Actually Wheelersburg beat Portsmouth 19-14 last week. They are 1-2 with losses to Ironton by 1 and South Point by 7.

I musta been in a time warp, I didn't even realize they'd played since get'n beat twice. "Old Timers" hit'n me hard lately! Thanks for the correction though I hate not give'n em the right stats.

 

I do think they'll come out on top though. Would be a big upset if Boyd beat the Burg.

I musta been in a time warp, I didn't even realize they'd played since get'n beat twice. "Old Timers" hit'n me hard lately! Thanks for the correction though I hate not give'n em the right stats.

 

I do think they'll come out on top though. Would be a big upset if Boyd beat the Burg.

I believe Wheelersburg may have some problems with injuries right now. They have not been playing particularly well either.

 

Boyd has some talent. With a little consistancy they could win this game.

  • Author

The weather btw, as it stands now suppose to be partly cloudy as the rain moves out of the area. Let's hope it stays that way, but dang that's gonna be a sloppy field if it stays cool and cloudy.

  • Author
Boyd 14-8 in a shocker. :scared:

The local Ohio schools all see to be down a little this year.

Rock Hill seems to be doing very well again this year.

  • Author

Here's a quote from an ohio forum about the upcoming game from a Pirates point of view. Most of em in that forum are a little biased on ohio side though!

 

"the burg is fine. the seniors just need to understand that this will be there last year ever wearing a Pirate jersey. after that they become spectators in the stands like myself. they need to show boyd county what southern ohio football is all about."

Wheelersburg 20-14.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.