December 22, 20169 yr Damon Harrison not making it is a big snub IMO. He's the best run stuffing defensive tackle in the NFL.
December 22, 20169 yr Damon Harrison not making it is a big snub IMO. He's the best run stuffing defensive tackle in the NFL. Lee from Dallas, IMO
December 23, 20169 yr I think he was the biggest snub. I didn't say Harrison was the biggest snub. Just a big snub. He's the best run stuffing DT in the league.
December 23, 20169 yr I didn't say Harrison was the biggest snub. Just a big snub. He's the best run stuffing DT in the league. Ok, I'll rephrase. Lee is a big snub
December 23, 20169 yr Timmons, Shazier and Harrison all snubbed. That's what happens when you stomp on Burfict
December 23, 20169 yr Author That's what happens when you stomp on Burfict For the record DeCastro made the probowl!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.