Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fern Creek 65 Trinity 61

Featured Replies

Much love to Fern Creek and they have two nice wins for sure, BUT, until someone shows me they can even compete with Bowling Green, who by the way has wins over Hopkinsville and North Hardin, they are the DEFENITIVE number 1 team in the state. I would place Cov. Cath and Fern Creek firmly behind them. Great opportunity for FC to prove they are number 1 this weekend though at the KOB!

Those are two nice wins for BG I was unaware. We they both done with out football players also?

Those are two nice wins for BG I was unaware. We they both done with out football players also?

 

Yes they were. I believe they should have the football guys back this week but that's just speculation. Both of those wins were 25+ on one on the road and won on a neutral site.

I think Schooler has done a great job and hope he gets to Rupp to make a run at state, but let’s not act like his studs are Fern Creek kids, they were a package deal with whoever hired him. Getting Chance this year as a transfer helped a lot. I know he moved to live with another parent and is now in FC area. When you have some of the best players in the 2017 and 2018 class it helps with winning.

 

Schooler has done a great job in getting them to play together and this win I feel is a huge statement for him and his program. They have what I feel is the two best wins in the young season wins over Doss and Trinity. FC is the new number 1 team in the state.

 

When describing it as a "community school" it was not with the intent of suggesting they were all kids from Fern Creek. Community is used to describe schools like PRP, Jeffersontown, Valley...etc. They are not magnet public schools and tend to get the support of the local area they are located in. With open enrollment in Jefferson County, very few teams are filled with student athletes just from that area and Fern Creek is no different.

Bowling Green is legit. Everybody else is playing for second. I have no dog in the fight. They are just that good. Zion Harmon (8th grader) is crazy good.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.