Pendleton County 87 Nicholas County 62

Awesome talent. Now this is a question I always ask when a player like this comes on the scene, and to me the answer speaks directly to how far the TEAM will go. Does he make others around him better, or do they stand in awe and watch? This question maybe speaks a bunch about the coach and his abilities to manage the star into the TEAM, as well as the making the TEAM jel with the star. Have been saying for sometime that Coach Belcher and Dontae Allen are a perfect match.

Awesome talent. Now this is a question I always ask when a player like this comes on the scene, and to me the answer speaks directly to how far the TEAM will go. Does he make others around him better, or do they stand in awe and watch? This question maybe speaks a bunch about the coach and his abilities to manage the star into the TEAM, as well as the making the TEAM jel with the star. Have been saying for sometime that Coach Belcher and Dontae Allen are a perfect match.

Sometimes we're all a little guilty of this with Dontaie.

Triple double for Dontaie Allen:

32 pts, 16 rbs, 10 ast

I am really impressed with the rebounds and assists. Wish more people would posts these stats. Way to go young man. I won't get to go to the game Friday, but GRC plays them up there and I will be listening and hopefully give updates.