December 3, 20169 yr Author The Bruins are very solid and we're not rebounding well...amongst other things!
December 3, 20169 yr Cats simply getting beat by a better team. UK's lucky this game is at home or the deficit would be worse than this.
December 3, 20169 yr Author This is a good barometer heading into the holidays. A great opportunity for Cal to make their weaknesses stronger in the weeks ahead!
December 3, 20169 yr Author I can envision some full contact boxing out drills in practice this upcoming week!
December 3, 20169 yr I haven't been able to watch the whole game but what I've seen...UCLA is just a better team right now.
December 3, 20169 yr Author On a side note...I've enjoyed watching Steve Alford develop into a very good coach over the years!
December 3, 20169 yr Author Great move by Fox to cut the lead to 7....now if only the young man can up his defensive game. 1:39 remain
December 3, 20169 yr Author Congrats to the Bruins...D and intensity wasn't there and UCLA is simply a better team at this early stage of the season!
December 3, 20169 yr Congrats to the Bruins...D and intensity wasn't there and UCLA is simply a better team at this early stage of the season! I'm afraid they will be better at the end of the season to.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.