Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IHM vs Conner Boys Basketball

Featured Replies

I'll update scores for 6th/7th/8th as I get them.

  • Author

Final 6th grade 68-25 Conner

Final 6th grade 68-25 Conner

 

Ouch!

  • Author

7th grade won...I think it was 25-22 close game

 

8th grade was the best I've seen in while. Both schools were there supporting Valerie McNamara, Fox 19 was there and so was Wyatt Vieth...Conner couldn't stop him. Final in Hebron 38-33 IHM. They play again 12-1, I'm not sure if the little gym in Burlington will be able to accommodate the crowd...might want to move this one to the Bank of Kentucky Center.

@kyag- i hear Conner had Highlands last night, typically a local power at all levels! Do you have update for 6th,7th and 8th?

  • Author
@kyag- i hear Conner had Highlands last night, typically a local power at all levels! Do you have update for 6th,7th and 8th?

 

6th won, 7th lost, 8th rolled.

 

Highlands 8th is totally a different team. Much like Woodland moving their big 3 up has changed this team.

Received another report from a Highland fan at the game!

 

8th - "taking nothing away from Conner, but I wish we had everyone"! Conner played very well!

 

7th- Barth was to much in first half for Conner-Conner kept the game pretty close but end up losing by 5 or 7-

 

6th- Was wondering who number 4 is for Conner- He made some big shots in first half and controlled the game the last quarter- Conner won by 13-

How is Fryman doing for Conner kid is a good athlete.
Dad is a great guy. The kid is only a 6th grader, right? If I'm thinking of the right kid, he is in 6th grade and a nice player.
Dad is a great guy. The kid is only a 6th grader, right? If I'm thinking of the right kid, he is in 6th grade and a nice player.

 

Yup. He is a good basketball and football player heck of a athlete his dad is alright to.

  • Author

#4 for Conner 6th is Landan Hamilton, very good player.

Why don't we have a 6/7/8th boys middle school thread?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.