Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Religious Perspective on the election

Featured Replies

Even though I am personally pleased with last night's result and even though I was the one guilty of starting a fire storm in the political forum a few days ago, I sincerely do believe that the only one that can really help our country is Jesus. I pray our new president is somehow able to come to that realization.

 

I also am relatively confident that if Sec. Clinton had won yesterday, I would be feeling the same way. Relatively confident, but shamefully not totally confident.

Even though I am personally pleased with last night's result and even though I was the one guilty of starting a fire storm in the political forum a few days ago, I sincerely do believe that the only one that can really help our country is Jesus. I pray our new president is somehow able to come to that realization.

 

I also am relatively confident that if Sec. Clinton had won yesterday, I would be feeling the same way. Relatively confident, but shamefully not totally confident.

 

Whose Jesus? Yours, mine, the Roman Catholic Jesus, the black Jesus, whose?

, the black Jesus, whose?

 

Earl Monroe?

  • Author
Whose Jesus? Yours, mine, the Roman Catholic Jesus, the black Jesus, whose?

 

What's the black Jesus?

Earl Monroe?

:lol2:

What's the black Jesus?

 

There are people that believe Jesus was black and have paintings, statues of him as black. No more than that. I believe he was of color. Shouldn't matter , but it does to some Christians. Not sure where you stand I was just pointing out Jesus is depicted in a variety of ways physically, spiritually, mindset, etc.

  • Author

@Bengal Maniac I am guessing Jesus probably looked like a typical 1st Century Jewish man. The book of Isaiah in the Old Testament says that he was not attractive (of course that was written before he was born).

 

I always laugh when I see pictures of Jesus with light blond hair, a thin cute nose, and baby blue eyes. I am guessing he probably had very tan skin, thick bushy hair, and resembled a dirty sweaty typical laborer in 1st Century Palestine.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.