John Hardin 51 Franklin County 13

Harry Doyle

I wouldn't say they had no business in the playoffs. They beat the 2 seed (spencer) in that district and played Collins to a 7 point game. That's probably not a fair statement to their program. They lost to some good teams. Beechwood and Cal aren't bad losses.

Dognation we are all just waiting until John is knocked out of the playoffs. I'm sure you will have some positive post ready to go for the bulldogs. I can't wait to read your thoughts when they lose. Ought to be comical. Instead of supporting the program, you continue bash it. If John wins it wasn't easy enough or the other team was awful. If they lose it's poor coaching or lack of discipline. If all you choose to post is negative comments please keep your words to yourself. If your a parent try supporting the program instead of bashing it. I bet YOU have done nothing to help it. Have you ever volunteered etc. I would guess not... I can't imagine your not a parent since you post frequently about the Bulldogs.

Dognation we are all just waiting until John is knocked out of the playoffs. I'm sure you will have some positive post ready to go for the bulldogs. I can't wait to read your thoughts when they lose. Ought to be comical. Instead of supporting the program, you continue bash it. If John wins it wasn't easy enough or the other team was awful. If they lose it's poor coaching or lack of discipline. If all you choose to post is negative comments please keep your words to yourself. If your a parent try supporting the program instead of bashing it. I bet YOU have done nothing to help it. Have you ever volunteered etc. I would guess not... I can't imagine your not a parent since you post frequently about the Bulldogs.

You would be wrong sir, I support the program, and I cheer for the program. I do however see things for what they are. I would be interested to know what you do for the program. I can cheer and be honest at the same time. Because I said FCHS shouldn't have been in the playoffs you took exception to that. The team does lack discipline, most of the fans know that. I thought that's what the site was for...voicing opinions, just like you're doing

My point is to be a fan your opinions are normally negative. Could we at least agree to that

I don't see dognation as overly negative, but saying what most of us are thinking. Maybe we JH fans thought too highly of this team before the season started. They certainly have the athletes to compete with anyone in 4A, most of us thought the line play would be better. And they have lacked discipline in several games this year, which cost them big time against North Hardin.