Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

High school janitor arrested for sexual abuse

Featured Replies

Mingo. Where the family trees don't fork.

Mingo. Where the family trees don't fork.

 

But the families definitely spoon.:eek:

I don't think I'm shocked. Nor would I be if it was a school superintendent from a large metropolis or a candidate for President.

I don't think I'm shocked. Nor would I be if it was a school superintendent from a large metropolis or a candidate for President.

 

Or her husband a former impeached president.

I don't think I'm shocked. Nor would I be if it was a school superintendent from a large metropolis or a candidate for President.

 

We know a candidate who would make up stories about the victim and also lose evidence and then laugh about it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.