Johnson Central vs. Bryan Station

xyience

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnson Central will see just how good there running back's are and how good their offensive line is in this game. JC has to run between the tackles to gain yards and score td's, I dont think JC will be able to do alot of their sweeps and tosses against Bryan Station's speed on defense. JC's defense will stop Bryan Station, there wont be to many teams that JC's defense wont stop this season.

Johnson Central will see just how good there running back's are and how good their offensive line is in this game. JC has to run between the tackles to gain yards and score td's, I dont think JC will be able to do alot of their sweeps and tosses against Bryan Station's speed on defense. JC's defense will stop Bryan Station, there wont be to many teams that JC's defense wont stop this season.

Well JC will probably use all of its backs to keep one from getting so much attention. If JC uses Dillon at QB I think that you will see alot of handoffs up the middle and off tackle plays. If Welch plays QB your more likely to see some option attack. JC can use both its power game up the middle and off tackle and toss plays against Bryan Station, just depends on the QB in at that time.

Bryan Station, has a good young ball club this year, with tons of athletes. If johnson central can come out and just pound it, like they are so good at, they will win this game pretty handily. They need to run the ball straight ahead and wear Station down, if they try to run outside with sweeps or tosses, Station will smother that with their speed. Station can not stop the little dives, and veers, also I think that Central has a distinct advantage up front in the trenches.

This is what GRC did and blew it open in the second half...31-0.

I could see a big improvement in Bryan Station this year under the new coach. They will be a very competitive team in the coming years.

Looking at the 10-day forecast, weather.com is giving isolated thunderstorms for Friday. High 80, Low 55 with a 30% chance of rain. Hopefully the rain will hold off before and during the game, JC needs a big crowd for this game. The field held up good last week. JC starts district play next week, hopefully the injury bug doesnt bite.

Well JC will probably use all of its backs to keep one from getting so much attention. If JC uses Dillon at QB I think that you will see alot of handoffs up the middle and off tackle plays. If Welch plays QB your more likely to see some option attack. JC can use both its power game up the middle and off tackle and toss plays against Bryan Station, just depends on the QB in at that time.

Right on the money!!

Johnson Central is for real and I think they will have to much for Bryan Station which shouldn't be the case because Bryan Station should be a football powerhouse...I know they have struggled but with all the talent that walks the halls of BS on almost a yearly basis they should have one of the best public school teams in Lexington most years instead of the worst. I've heard that they are making progress at the Station but they still have a ways to go to be able to beat teams like Johnson Central.

JC-41

BS-20

GO EAGLES!!

I think Johnson Central, would be better served running between the tackles than going off tackle, running flips and tosses w/ a OT/TE double team, or just a plain old base toss, plays right into BS's defense, they are not strong at the point of attack, but have guys that can run sideline to sidleine all day. IF JC keeps it very basic and smashmouth, they will dominate. If JC tries to get cute and pass a lot or run to the outside, that will allow BS to stay in the game.

Bryan Station has talented yet inexperienced players, with tons of speed, For a large school, they have relatively little depth, except at running back and defensive back.

I think that anyone who knows about Bryan Station know that they have lots of athletes with speed. The depth at Running Back should be shut down by the strong run defense of JC. JC will probably rotate players in all game to keep everyone fresh which should factor into wearing BS down in the second half. Depth at defensive back for BS shouldnt hurt JC to much in the aspect of a passing game cause i dont look for JC to put the ball in the air unless its neccessary to. I believe Bryan Station will give JC a different look this week in terms of overall team speed but if JC comes to play at the beginning of the game and jump on BS early the outcome of this game should be the same as the first three games this season.