Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 46 East Carter 7

Featured Replies

With the new 6 class system the Raceland/Russell match up should occur. On another note so should the Russell/Ironton game.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I would love to see a Raceland/Russell train to the PIZZABOX, and I dont mean Giavonni's either. That would be nice, hey because everyone knows,Northeastern Kentucky football stinks and we never have any good teams out of here that can compete with the west."TOUNGUE IN CHHEK"

:thumb: :thumb:

  • Author

On one other note, I would like to personally thank 1080am radio for broadcasting Raceland games this year. As I undertood from last night they will be at all Ram games and are going to have a coaches show through the week. Thank you 1080am :thumb: :banana: :banana: !! The Raceland fans and community appreciate you. I even had one Raceland fan and former player tell me that he was going to express his thanks to them from his location in California! Once a Rambler, always a Rambler!!!:dancingpa . For those whno are unaware they are now broadcasting live via the web at http://www.thesportsaddictnetwork.com. Let all give them our support.:thumb: -- Sporting News 1080am (WOKT) / 3027 Lester Lane / Ashland, Ky. 41102 / 606.928.3778

As far is i know Raceland came out of this game injury free. Maybe a few cuts and bruises here and there but nothing that would keep anybody out next week for the Greenup game. Brian Tolliver was not in uniform tonight, the coaches decided to give his ankle another week off. He should be 100% for this weeks game. Just another playmaker to add to Raceland's offense and special teams. Also best of luck to East Carter QB Nate Carroll, hopefully the ankle injury is just a sprain and nothing to serious.

 

P.S. - Any Ram fans going to attend the Ashland/Russell game tonight?

Thought the Rams look really good last night, They totally dominated this game. That defense really got to the football. Another thing I noticed was all the different players on offense that get touches. Keep working Rams and go get the Musketeers.

  • Author
With the new 6 class system the Raceland/Russell match up should occur. On another note so should the Russell/Ironton game.

Or a Raceland / Ironton game??? I understand that Ironton said that they would have no problem playing on a home and home basis.

  • Author
As far is i know Raceland came out of this game injury free. Maybe a few cuts and bruises here and there but nothing that would keep anybody out next week for the Greenup game. Brian Tolliver was not in uniform tonight, the coaches decided to give his ankle another week off. He should be 100% for this weeks game. Just another playmaker to add to Raceland's offense and special teams. Also best of luck to East Carter QB Nate Carroll, hopefully the ankle injury is just a sprain and nothing to serious.

 

:thumb: :thumb: Thanks, and I agree on the East qb.

Great game by the Rams was really impressed in all aspects as for East's Qb he was going to have his ankle checked out might be pretty serious but thats all I know

Or a Raceland / Ironton game??? I understand that Ironton said that they would have no problem playing on a home and home basis.

Good for Ironton. Have a happy home and home series with them.

  • Author
Good for Ironton. Have a happy home and home series with them.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :rolleyes: For someone that thinks Russell is so superior you sure spend a lot of time on Raceland threads.:D

How about them Rams. Keep it up. Great win. You guys are making our community look good.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :rolleyes: For someone that thinks Russell is so superior you sure spend a lot of time on Raceland threads.:D

I never said Russell was far superior. :rolleyes: You just did though. You know very well the reasons I would not be in favor of a home and home series.

 

I have friends very close to the Raceland program and wish them the best of luck.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :rolleyes: For someone that thinks Russell is so superior you sure spend a lot of time on Raceland threads.:D

Its called community support, but hey if you guys dont want it let us know.... We could always cheer for Fairview instead.........any hands????......looking for responces........ none......didn't think so... Russell fans traveled to see the Rams win last night and cheered for them too. They actually know the players and were wishing them the best...... Dont criticize FBALL, just because he is.... well........ FBALL. Should be happy that the broader community routes for Raceland ALSO>>!!!

  • Author
How about them Rams. Keep it up. Great win. You guys are making our community look good.

Thanks Jeepman.

  • Author
I never said Russell was far superior. :rolleyes: You just did though. You know very well the reasons I would not be in favor of a home and home series.

 

I have friends very close to the Raceland program and wish them the best of luck.

O.K. if you say so. You also know very well the reasons that I do favor a home and home series. I also enjoyed how you just put a spin on it to say that I said Russell was far superior....Classic. LOL

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.