Cats Pause 10th Region Team Rankings

Based on the player rankings, the region seems to be "top-loaded" for sure, with the top 9 players per the CP rankings at Mason, Clark, Scott and Campbell. Which team has the best chance to pull off an early post-season upset?

I say Bracken. Good senior leadership there.

Based on the player rankings, the region seems to be "top-loaded" for sure, with the top 9 players per the CP rankings at Mason, Clark, Scott and Campbell. Which team has the best chance to pull off an early post-season upset?

I say Bracken. Good senior leadership there.

Nicholas too.

New Coach at Bracken County in Deron Ray... gotta replace 2300+ points in Bailey Cummins. Will be an interesting development to watch.
Kinley Ruff and Kennedy Carl seem to be the main scoring options. Along with Madison Kalb down low. I think Macy Jefferson is also coming back from a knee injury

Kinley Ruff and Kennedy Carl seem to be the main scoring options. Along with Madison Kalb down low. I think Macy Jefferson is also coming back from a knee injury

The cupboard is definitely not bare in Brooksville. They appear to be the team in waiting if the lead pack stumbles.

Nicholas County didn't lose much and still return a core group of girls. I would then right next to, if not above Bracken County right now.

Greg Letcher's team is always well coached too. Very experienced group of girls looking to defend a district championship.