Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central 57 East Carter 7

Featured Replies

I don't think East had a running clock on them until the third quarter and they had 176 yards of total offense. I don't know how much of their first team JC played but I say that's more competitive than most thought, especially with East having key players out (Ford being one). JC is a heck of a program.

 

 

Good luck to JC this year!

Johnson Central has the most size of any team I've seen this year. They should be in for another deep playoff run this year. As for East, I thought they played with more fight than they did against Greenup, even if the scoreboard says otherwise.

I don't know how much of their first team JC played but I say that's more competitive than most thought, especially with East having key players out (Ford being one). JC is a heck of a program.

 

 

Good luck to JC this year!

 

Varsity played 3 series of both offense and defense to start the game then brought on the JV and Freshmen. To start the second half, the varsity played 1 play of both offense and defense (offense scored then defense forced a fumble). The JV and Freshmen finished the game. Keep chugging along EC, better days are ahead.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.