Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Survival Football

Featured Replies

  • Author

Same crew active this week.

  • Author

And then there were two:

 

Pat Dad's Picks

jahearme

 

(Dang Jaguars :madman: )

And then there were two:

 

Pat Dad's Picks

jahearme

 

(Dang Jaguars :madman: )

 

:thumb: Same here.....:madman:

Down to two. Jahearme, good luck.

 

I was going to pick the Jag's, but something kept telling me not to. I'm glad I listened. :D

  • Author
Group Winner
Team Week Finished Total Streak
jahearme Week 8 8 Weeks
Eliminated
Team Elminated Pick Opponent
LudlowBushmat Week 1 TAM BAL
Theoldguy Week 1 CAR ATL
Marsmokers Week 1
HammerTime Week 1 TAM BAL
Fairfan Week 1 CLE NOR
Oranges Are Good Week 1
pirate1960 Week 3 ATL @NOR
The Rockin' Norse Week 3
nWo Week 6 WAS TEN
Sports Fan Week 7 JAC @HOU
HHSDad Week 7 JAC @HOU
The bucket heads Week 7 JAC @HOU
Pat Dad's Picks Week 8 CAR DAL

SWEET!

I think Sunday was the first time in my life I had ever been a Bears fan!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.