Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A #10 Mercer County at East Jessamine

Who wins? 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Mercer County
      88%
    • East Jessamine
      11%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Titans bounced back from their loss to Wayne County with a welcome 43-6 win over Marion County on Friday. This week they'll visit East Jessamine, which dropped to 3-3 with a shocking 41-35 loss to Western Hills. For the Jaguars, it's been a rocky few weeks since a strong 28-27 loss to Spencer County.

 

Last season this game served as a defacto district title game, when Mercer County won 19-0. Which team will get the inside track this year?

Having seen both teams play I am picking Mercer County. I say that very confidently.

Mercer is showing noticeable improvement from week to week. I think they take care of the Jaggs to the tune of 42-21.

 

GO TITANS!

I haven't seen Mercer County play, but after seeing East Jessamine play in their opening game, I can honestly say that if Mercer County is half the team I've heard they are then they should get the running clock. Come playoff time, Mercer County will be the only team from their district to win a playoff game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.