Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jacoby Brissett Needs Surgery

Featured Replies

I believe he was pretty close to advancing to the AFC Championship game. I'm just saying he has not been so bad to not warrant teams giving him an opportunity. He has been much much better than Johnny Manziel and I bet you Johnny Manziel will sign with someone over the next season or so.

I believe he was pretty close to advancing to the AFC Championship game. I'm just saying he has not been so bad to not warrant teams giving him an opportunity. He has been much much better than Johnny Manziel and I bet you Johnny Manziel will sign with someone over the next season or so.

 

The nfl is a passing league, and so a qb who completes less than half of his throws is warrant enough not sign him. As for someone like Manuel, even as much trouble as he is, his arm is one thing that people never questioned.

 

Tebow has honestly probably been given more chances to make a team than any other qb in history would have gotten with a career completion percentage of less than 50. T

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.