Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hatred of Dallas Cowboys Saves A Life

Featured Replies

It wasn't me.

He would have had to jump.

OK. I liked the Staubach and Danny White Cowboys, mostly because I hated Pittsburgh so badly. I have a really hard time with the Romo Cowboys. I wish the Boys had signed Fitzpatrick after he left the Bengals.

OK. I liked the Staubach and Danny White Cowboys, mostly because I hated Pittsburgh so badly. I have a really hard time with the Romo Cowboys. I wish the Boys had signed Fitzpatrick after he left the Bengals.

Bless your heart. You have trophy envy huh?

Bless your heart. You have trophy envy huh?

 

At least I'm not a bandwagon jumper. I guess that makes me stubborn and a fan of bad football all around.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.